Welcome to the Human Resources Department
City of Sarasota's Human Resource Department provides an "Open Door" policy to all City employees and the public from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday thru Friday.
Human Resources supports City employees by providing benefits, a competitive pay plan, employee development opportunities, employee orientation, employee activities, events, recognition and communications, conflict resolution, labor negotiations and Collective Bargaining Agreements, maintaining personnel data, recruitment and applicant tracking, a variety of internal and external training offerings, rules and regulations and risk management. A positive work environment is achieved through open communication and activities that enhance effective working relationships.
The City is firmly committed to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate in any employment-related decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, marital status or other similar factors that are not job related.
- Job Descriptions
- Discrimination Complaints
- Title VI and ADA Plan Related to Programs, Activities and Service
Human Resources Staff
- Stacie Mason, Director of Human Resources (941) 263-6334
- Cheryl Garrett, General Manager, Human Resources (941) 263.6338
- Matt Arendall, Risk Manager (941) 263-6339
- Dominique Anderson, Sr. Human Resource Generalist (941) 263.6324
- Terri Dickinson, Administrative Assistant (941) 263-6330
- Luisa Patton, Human Resource Generalist (941) 263.6329
- Terrance Gilliam, Human Resource Specialist I (941) 263.6316
- Serena Martinez, Administrative Specialist I (941) 263.6323
- Ivey Shelley, ADA Coordinator (941) 263.6299
- FAX 941-263-6336
Employee Self Service Access
ESS Site access https://ess.sarasotafl.gov
Use the same credentials you use to log into a City computer to access the page.
The City of Sarasota participates in E-Verify