Utilities Construction Services oversees the installation of the City’s potable water/wastewater/reclaimed systems per relevant codes and statutes. AFTER the project has been reviewed & approved by Utilities Development Services, the application for a Utilities Construction Permit must be made.
Please Note: Utilities Construction Applications must be submitted with the following in order to be considered complete. Processing will not begin until applications are complete. It is the responsibility of the applicant to check the progress of the application.
- UTILITIES CONSTRUCTION PERMIT APPLICATION
- CITY OF SARASOTA UTILITIES DEPARTMENT (COSUD) CHECKLIST
- CITY OF SARASOTA UTILITIES DEPARTMENT UTILITY REQUEST APPLICATION FORM
- NEW BUILDING HYDRAULIC INFORMATION SHEET
- WATER DEMAND AND METER SIZE DETERMINATION FORM
- BACKFLOW PREVENTION ASSEMBLY TEST REPORT
Approved Materials Checklists: