The City of Sarasota Utilities Department works to enhance the quality of life of all residents by providing safe, reliable drinking water, wastewater collection, and reclaimed water to our customers.
The Utilities Department also works closely with agencies such as the South Florida Water Management Districts, the Florida Department of Environmental Protection and other municipalities in Sarasota to provide for future demand through planning and water conservation measures.
- Pay My Utility Bill (Finance Page)
- Utility Billing Home Landing Page (establish account) Rates/Fees, etc
- GIS Mapping
- Backflow Program
- Apply for a new meter(s), service, Service outside the City Limits
- Capital Projects
- Development Services
- Water Quality Reports
- Utility Construction Permits
- Technical Specifications and Codes
The City of Sarasota has adopted the Southwest Florida Water management District (SWFWND) water restrictions:
Customers may only water their lawns one day per week, the lawn watering days and times are as follows:
- Even Addresses may water on Thursday or Sunday before 10am or after 4pm.
- Odd Addresses may water on Wednesday or Saturday before 10am or after 4pm.
Visit the Management site for more information: SWFMUD
Mitt Tidwell, P.E. Director
Verne Hall, Acting General Manager
1750 12th Street
Sarasota, FL 34236
Office Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday: 8am to 5pm
After Hours Emergency: