Welcome to the Human Resources Department
City of Sarasota's Human Resource Department provides an "Open Door" policy to all City employees and the public from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday thru Friday.
Human Resources supports City employees by providing benefits, a competitive pay plan, employee development opportunities, employee orientation, employee activities, events, recognition and communications, conflict resolution, labor negotiations and Collective Bargaining Agreements, maintaining personnel data, recruitment and applicant tracking, a variety of internal and external training offerings and risk management. A positive work environment is achieved through open communication and activities that enhance effective working relationships.
The City is firmly committed to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate in any employment-related decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, marital status or other similar factors that are not job related.
Human Resources Staff
- Stacie Mason, Director of Human Resources (941) 951-3634
- April Bryan, Human Resources General Manager (941) 951-3665
- Judith Dubreuil, Risk Manager (941) 951-3666
- PJ Hahn, Administrative Assistant (941) 951-3660
- Cheryl Garrett, Sr Human Resource Generalist (941)951-3638
- Dominique Anderson, Human Resource Generalist (941) 951-3661
- Dennis Baker, Human Resource Coordinator (941) 951-3629
- Terrance Gilliam, Human Resource Specialist I (941) 951-3642
- Julie Block, Administrative Specialist I (941) 951-3627
- FAX 941-951-3636