48th Annual Men’s Better Ball Golf Tournament at Bobby Jones Golf Club
- Date: -
- Location: Bobby Jones Golf Complex
1000 Circus Boulevard
Sarasota, Florida 34232
Bobby Jones Golf Club - 48th Annual Men’s Better Ball Golf Tournament
October 26 & 27, 2019
Time: Tee Times will begin at 8:00 a.m. & continue every 10 minutes (1st & 10th tee).
Price: $190 per team
*USGA handicap index of 14.0 or lower is required if 16 or younger
Registration Deadline: October 21, 2019
Entry fee includes two rounds of golf with riding a cart, tee gift, on-course beverage each day (non-alcohol), and Award Lunch on Sunday upon completion of your round. Tee Times will be every 9 minutes off the 1st & 10th tee. Over $3,000 in awards cards will be given (based on full field). Limited to the first paid 100 teams.
• Will be based on Saturday's scores.
• Over $3,000 in awards cards will be given (based upon a full field of 100 teams).
• There will be NO preferred starting times or pairing on Sunday, October 27, 2019
REGISTRATION ENTRY FEE
$190.00 per team (Tax included)
First 100 paid team entries accepted. All entries must be received by 5:00 p.m. Monday, October 21, 2019. (Late Fee after Oct. 21: $10/team)
RULES AND REGULATIONS
• U.S.G.A. rules will apply. Local rules governing the 2019 Men’s Better Ball Championship will be distributed to each team on Saturday, October 26, 2019.
• Tee Times and results will be posted on our website: www.BobbyJonesGolfClub.com
• If a golfer is younger than 16 years of age, a USGA handicap index of 14.0 or lower is required.
CANCELLATION AND SUBSTITUTION POLICY
• Cancellation/Refund – Entry refunds will be handled as follows: 100% refund if canceled on or before the tournament deadline (Oct. 21); 50% refund if canceled up to 48 hours before the day of the tournament (Oct. 23); 0% after that.
• Substitution - Arrangements for substitutes must be cleared with BJGC management no later than the close-of-business, Friday, Oct. 25. Substitutions will not be permitted on the day of the tournament.
• Sue Martin—General Manager
• Christian Martin—Asst. General Manager, PGA Professional
For more information or if you are interested in sponsorship opportunities call: Christian Martin at 941-954-4163